Cycle training courses
Who can go on cycle training course
Courses are free of charge, and are available to children and adults who live, work, or study in Wandsworth.
Courses can be tailored for special needs.
Training takes place during term time and school holidays, and at weekends throughout the year.
- All our courses are run by National Standards approved, trained and experienced instructors.
- We have a public liability insurance that covers all aspects of training courses.
- There are simple health and safety rules which must be met by anyone on a course (and parents/guardians of children on courses).
- As courses are popular you may have to wait for a place.
- You are advised to only book a course that you can fully complete.
- Course places are issued on a first come, first served basis so please check that your desired place has been reserved.
For further details, conditions, venues, dates and times, please select the appropriate courses.
Courses are organised by the council's road safety section.