Parks and Events Police Service
The parks and events police are responsible for the routine patrolling of the parks, commons and open spaces within Wandsworth; the enforcement of byelaws, dog control orders and other park regulations; and the policing of events.
Our officers are attested as constables by a magistrate and have powers within the parks, commons and open spaces. They also have a specific duty to ensure that these spaces remain safe and welcoming places for everyone to visit.
All parks and events police receive training in, and regular updates on:
- Legal and enforcement processes
- Conflict resolution
- Personal safety training
- First aid, including the operation of defibrillator machines which are carried in all our vehicles
In addition, the service has highly-qualified dog handling and cycling proficiency officers who are able to give advice and provide instruction.
Fixed penalty notice
- Emergencies: 999
- Non-emergency incidents: 101
- Patrolling mobile: 07500 95 94 42
- General enquiries: 020 8871 7532
- Email: email@example.com