The Directors' Board comprises the chief executive and the other departmental directors.
We are committed to being an Open Council, making it easy for residents to find out how we spend your money and how good we are at delivering services.
The council has 5 strategic objectives that reflect the council's priorities and its ongoing corporate ambition to deliver high quality, value for money services, including keeping the council tax amongst the lowest in the country:
- Delivering high quality, value for money services
- Improving opportunities for children and young people with an emphasis on early intervention and preventative work
- Making Wandsworth an attractive, safe, sustainable and healthy place
- Providing personalised and preventative care and support for adults in need - including those in housing need
- Building a prosperous, vibrant and cohesive community.
Find out more from the Corporate Business Plan.