Open Door community centre
- Main hall - with seating for 200 people. 57 foot by 37 foot with air conditioning, a portable stage, PA and music facility and tables and chairs.
- Committee room - providing seating for 60 people. 40 foot by 19 foot with a small kitchen area and a room divider. Whiteboard, flip chart and overhead projector.
- Workshop - seating 60 people. L-shaped room 28 foot by 13 foot and 18 foot by 16 foot, small kitchen area and outside patio area.
- Handicraft room - with seating for 50 people, 28 foot by 19 foot with a small kitchen area and outside patio.
- Main kitchen - with a Bain Marie, dish washer, large cooker, fridge freezer and double sink.
- Bar facilities - Bar area that you can stock for yourself.
- Foyer - welcome/reception/waiting area, air conditioning and leather sofas.
- Coffee bar - with urns, coffee machine, sink and fridge/freezer.
You can take a 360 degree tour of the main hall, foyer and bar area of the Open Door community centre.
You will need QuickTime installed on your computer to view the tours.