Council owned properties
Wandsworth Council contract out the management of any commercial or business premises which it owns to:Lambert Smith Hampton
180 Oxford Street
- Chris Williams: email@example.com
Non-council owned properties
If you are considering taking on business premises, first check out this excellent guide from Start Up Donut. It will help guide you through the main considerations including location, cost and legal aspects.
Communities and Local Government: this government department has responsibility for a range of issues including Planning, Building Regulations and Regeneration. In particular this department publishes a free advice booklet entitled "Thinking of taking on a business premises", see link above under Business Premises (Advice).
Wandsworth Chamber of Commerce has contacts with commercial estate agents who may be able to help.
- Garrett Business Park - a thriving industrial estate in the heart of Wandsworth.
- Trident Business Centre – a mixed used business centre
- Commercial property in Wandsworth – London Borough of Wandsworth commercial property
The Land Registry
The Land Registry will tell you who owns a site. Costs are approximately £3 by credit card.
In some cases it may be preferable for businesses to trade from managed workspace as this can avoid the capital costs of acquiring a long lease on a high street premises.
Workspace Group PLC
Kennington Park Business Centre
We've also brought together some very useful online search tools to help you find the premises you need. Whether that is temporary 'pop-up' space or something longer-term.
(Disclaimer: These are commercial online search sites and business services that are not provided or endorsed by us. Your use of these sites and services is at your own discretion and judgment, and is subject to their terms and conditions. Other providers and similar web sites are available.)
- FlexiOffices - specialising in providing serviced offices ranging from value to professional or prestigious
- Free Office Finder Ltd. - offer a completely free office search service and market all types of office space, but specialise in startup and small-business friendly serviced, flexible and co-working spaces.
- Movehut.co.uk - a location based search, for those renting, buying, auctioning or investing in commercial property
- Primefind.net - providing choice of flexible office solutions, ranging from virtual services, to long and short term fluid options
- Showcase.co.uk - a search engine for business professionals and investors looking for their next commercial property to lease or buy
Temporary and pop-up space
- WeArePopUp.com - an online service to list, discover and book pop-up spaces.
- AppearHere.co.uk - rent shops, markets and spaces including temporary retail units.
Contact your town centre manager
Wandsworth's Town Centres and how to contact Town Centre Managers.