The Wandsworth business directory and guide
The Wandsworth Business Directory and Guide is a free comprehensive guide to diverse products and services available in Wandsworth. The publication, which is published in partnership with Burrows Communications, lists of 2,000 local businesses (online) and provides a useful overview of the borough and its economy, as well as useful summary of business-related council services. It also explains why Wandsworth is such a great place to live, work, start and grow a business.
The directory and guide aims to:
- Promote business to business activity in Wandsworth
- Enable local sourcing of products and services and attract inward investment
- Offer useful information and support to local businesses
- Helps businesses promote themselves to a wider audience
It provides useful information on:
- Business support agencies that are able to assist with advice and funding
- Regeneration Developments
- The borough’s five town centres
- Contact details for various Wandsworth Council departments
Add your business to the Wandsworth Business directory and guide
The online directory allows you to expand your business networks and it can be used to find companies by name, business type or location.
To enable more detailed analysis of the information, three optional packages allowing mail merge, report production and exporting options are available and can be purchased from Burrows Communications.
How to get a copy
From a library
A free copy of the directory can be collected from any Wandsworth Library.
Contact the Economic Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8871 6885 to request a copy to be sent to you in the post.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/wandsworthbusinesspartnership
- Twitter: @businesswandbc