Report a dangerous structure
A dangerous structure can be anything from a loose slate to a collapsing building.
Report a dangerous structure on 020 8871 8034.
Your call is confidential and we will not pass on your personal information to anyone else.
- the exact location
- a description of the problem
What happens next?
We will investigate all reports, and:
- will assess the situation and see if our contractors remove the danger.
- can serve a dangerous structure notice that requires the owner to remove the danger.
- if a structure is defective, but not immediately dangerous, we will contact the owner and give them a time limit to fix it.
- if the building needs emergency work the owner will, where possible, hire a contractor.
All of our costs are charged to the owner of the building. We will send an invoice which will include the total cost of the work carried out and a breakdown showing time spent and materials used.
We would recommend that owners contact their insurers as soon as possible once they are aware of a problem.