Benefits online services

Report your change of address

Please use this form to notify Wandsworth Benefits Service of your Change of Address within the borough. This is the fastest way to get your claim for Housing Benefit and award of Council Tax Reduction recalculated.

Complete and submit the form to us.  

Please give as much information as possible about the change. If we need any supporting evidence we will contact you to request this.

Who the form is for

This application form is only for

  • people who live (or who have been placed in temporary accommodation by Wandsworth Council)
  • are moving within the London Borough of Wandsworth
  • who are already in receipt of Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction.

If you are currently claiming in another borough you will need to complete a new claim form.

You can complete the form in full or you can make a start and finish it later. Please remember that all changes should be reported to the Benefits Service within 1 month of the date of the change for Housing Benefit and within 21 days of the change for Council Tax Reduction.