Benefits online services

Report your change in circumstances

Please use this form to notify Wandsworth Benefits Service of a change in your circumstances that may affect your Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction entitlement. This is the fastest way to get your claim for Housing Benefit and award of Council Tax Reduction recalculated. Tell us about your change in circumstances

Complete and submit the form to us. The evidence checklist generated at the end of the form on Page 6 will provide you with a list of the supporting evidence that is required to calculate your claim.

Please give as much information as possible about the change. If we need any supporting evidence we will contact you to request this.

This application form is only for people who live in the London Borough of Wandsworth.

Please note, for a change of address within the borough, please use the separate Change of Address online form.

You can complete the form in full or you can make a start and finish it later. Please remember that all changes should be reported within 1 month of the date of the change for Housing Benefit and within 21 days for Council Tax Reduction awards.

Council Tax

To inform Wandsworth Council Tax Service of any changes relating solely to your Council Tax account such as Single Persons Discount changes, visit our Council Tax pages.