Benefits service

Report your change of address

If you are claiming Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction for the first time, you will need to register for our Benefits online services.

You should only use this form to notify us of your change of address within the borough. This is the fastest way to get your claim for Housing Benefit and award of Council Tax Reduction (CTR) recalculated.

Complete and submit the form to us.  

You should give as much information as possible about the change. If we need any supporting evidence we will contact you to request this.

Who the form is for

This application form is only for people who

  • live in the borough (or who have been placed in temporary accommodation by us)
  • are moving within the borough of Wandsworth
  • are already in receipt of Housing Benefit and/or CTR.

If you are currently claiming in another borough you will need to complete a new claim form.

If you moving out of the borough you will need to submit a change of circumstances form.

You can complete the form in full or you can make a start and finish it later. Remember that all changes should be reported to us within one month of the date of the change for Housing Benefit and within 21 days of the change for CTR.