Website downtime: Saturday 18 May 2013
On Saturday May 18, many of the services offered through our website will be unavailable.
These services will not be accessible from 9am morning until 12 noon Saturday as we undertake essential maintenance.
The systems affected include:
- Planning application search and viewing planning documents
- Viewing GIS maps
- Paying a parking ticket
- Checking your council tax records online
- Applying for housing repairs
- Viewing Council meetings and reports
- Using a library computer
- The Family Information Service
- The Schools Extranet
Much of the information about the Council and many online forms will be available, as will our jobs site.
You will still be able to pay your council tax, business rates, or check your library record.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.