The Local Plan consists of a series of documents. The most important of these is the Core Strategy, which sets out our spatial vision for Wandsworth and a strategy for how this vision will be achieved. The Development Management Policies Document (DMPD) and Site Specific Allocations Document (SSAD) support the strategic objectives set out in the Core Strategy.
The current adopted development plan for the borough comprises:
- The Core Strategy, adopted March 2016
- The Development Management Policies Document (DMPD), adopted March 2016
- The Site Specific Allocations Document (SSAD), adopted March 2016
- The Policies Map, adopted March 2016 (download front and back as pdf)
- The London Plan, adopted March 2015
Further information on the adoption of the Local Plan is available on the Local Plan Review page, including the adoption notice and sustainability appraisal. Older versions of the Local Plan and associated documents are also available in the Local Plan Review Examination library.
Local Plan: Employment & Industry Review
We are reviewing the policies in the Local Plan that relate to employment land.
We have now approved a revised Local Development Scheme (LDS) setting out an updated timetable for the documents.