We can provide advice for the following:
- Private tenants
- Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO)
- Adaptations and improvements to older and disabled people's homes
- Empty homes
- Filthy and verminous properties
- Help if you are a tenant of a housing association. You should contact your housing association directly.
- Deal with defects that are your responsibility eg. broken glazing, defective furniture or the need for decoration
- Provide reports to support re-housing applications
- Carry out inspections for immigration purposes. You should contact an independent environmental health officer.
- Deal with tenancy deposit disputes
- Civil disputes between freeholders and leaseholders