Adult social care

Adult social services provides information and help to adults who have difficulty with everyday things. Find local services using our directory below, or visit the 'help from adult social services' pages to find out how we help people with care and support needs.

Find local social care services

Contact adult social services

Adult Social Services
Wandsworth Council
The Town Hall
Wandsworth High Street
SW18 2PU

Tell us about our services or make a complaint.

Emergency out of hours

Please contact the switchboard on 020 8871 6000 and ask for the emergency social worker.


Reception is open Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.

Customer Centre
Town Hall
Wandsworth High Street
SW18 2PU