Showing 1 to 5 of 15 events.
Direct Payment User Forum Meeting
Including a talk from the council’s Direct Payments Team on pre-paid cards.
All Wandsworth Council Direct Payment Recipients are welcome as well as any carer, family member or friend who assists them. Just turn up.
Meet the Minder
Free drop-in session where parents can meet childminders who have vacancies.
Parents will have the opportunity to discuss their childcare needs and ask any questions they may have.
Muslimah Network ladies' coffee morning
This ladies only coffee morning is on the first Thursday of each month.
Have a chat and find out about training courses and more on offer from the Muslimah Network.
Next in Tech Conference
Join the conversation and hear about the latest innovations in tech and how it is transforming business today.
The conference is presented by Wandsworth Digitech, which provides support to local digital and technology companies on behalf of Wandsworth Council.
- Discover the latest tech trends and what it means for your business
- Meet Investors (Angels and VCs) and Corporate
- Keynote speakers from some of the most successful tech businesses
- Participate in Q&A sessions with tech thought leaders
All proceeds from this event will go to local charity Share Community .
Wandsworth Dyslexia Awareness Day
A day of workshops for parents and professionals as part of National Dyslexia Awareness month.
There will be three workshops
- Supporting Your Child with Dyslexia, 9.45am-12.45pm. This is aimed at parents and carers. The session is free but you must book in advance. To book your place, email email@example.com or call (020) 8871 8740
- SEND Essentials: Overcoming Dyslexic Difficulties, 1.30pm to 3.30pm. This summary of key research is aimed at professionals.
- Supporting Dyslexic Learners: Ideas Fair. Drop in any time between 4pm and 5.30pm. Members of the Wandsworth Literacy and Numeracy Support Service will share ideas. To book your place, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (020) 8871 8740
To find out more email email@example.com or call (020) 8871 6815