Events on 19 Mar 2019
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 events.
Build your brand and get visible online: Google Digital Garage
Do you want your know how to get your brand to stand out online? Want to know how best to promote your business on Google?
In this masterclass by the Google Digital Garage team, you will learn:
- How to identify your brand
- How to build and protect your online presence
- Best practice for sharing content to your network
- How to increase your online visibility
Home Ownership drop-in session
Meet the Home Ownership Team and find out about the options for people living and working in the borough who want to buy their own home.
Contact the team for an appointment on 020 8871 6161.
Property Masterclass: how to negotiate the best commercial lease for your business
Top tips on negotiating the best commercial lease for your business.
Are you starting out in business and looking for the ideal property to lease or you may be coming to the end of your current lease and need advice on next steps? Not sure whether a commercial lease is right for your business?
This masterclass will equip you with the fundamentals you need to put in place to ensure you can get the best property lease for your business.
You will also:
- Learn about the various types of commercial agreements e.g. a Lease, Licence, Tenancy at Will and Periodic Tenancy
- Learn to decipher the legal jargon in property lease agreements and understand key aspects that apply to your business.
- Become better informed of the key terms covered in agreements and the implications to your business
- Understand which order to do things in to avoid losing money and wasting time