Showing 1 to 5 of 26 events.
Muslimah Network ladies' coffee morning
This ladies only coffee morning is on the first Thursday of each month.
Have a chat and find out about training courses and more on offer from the Muslimah Network.
Putney Women's Institute
Putney WI meets on the third Monday of every month.
Find out more on the website at www.putneywiwordpress.com
If you would like to go you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07545 610909.
Balham Wellness Cafe
A free and friendly informal group for senior local residents and their carers.
To reserve your place call Tony on 020 8871 0006 or email email@example.com
Get Set Go 3! Next Steps into Adulthood
This free event is for young people aged 14-25 with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND), their parents/carers and other service providers, and professionals
Find out about
- your choices after school or college
- alternatives to education
- Local training and support activities and forthcoming events
- How to find a job or training place
- Independent travel
- Health support
- Money and benefits
- local support groups and other services
- Answers to any questions you or your parents/carers may have about your future
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Up and Grow – Meet the experts
This event takes place in the Small Hall of the Wandsworth Civic Suite.