Showing 1 to 5 of 23 events.
Free debt and money advice in Roehampton
The council is offering free advice on rent arrears, debt, Housing Benefit, Council Tax and more, at sessions in the Western Area Housing Office, Holybourne Avenue, Alton estate.
No appointment is necessary, just drop in.
Battersea Power Station Jobs Fair
Find out about jobs in construction, hospitality, security and estate management
This event is for Wandsworth and Lambeth residents only, so bring ID and proof of address, plus an up to date CV
Wandsworth Business Advice Clinics
Wandsworth Council is funding a series of free business advice clinics for local businesspeople, offering specialist, personalised advice to help you get ahead.
Each private, one to one session is run by a business advisor with their own successful small business, so this is a great opportunity to seek advice on any concerns or areas of improvement regarding your business.
The sessions are delivered by Branduin Business Support Ltd, in partnership with Wandsworth Chamber of Commerce.
Sessions are free, all you need to do is register online through this link. For more information, call 020 8785 0188 or email business.support@wandswort
Building a Business Sales Model to Boost Profits
A free course for new or existing food businesses interested in learning how to build a successful business sales model to boost profits.
- Create a sales framework specifically for your business to encourage optimal performance and sales results
- Have the tools to develop a sales business model specifically for your business
- Learn how to create a commercial business strategy & a sales strategy and the difference between them
- Understand your key customers and their buying behaviours
- Learn how to target your customers and what will make them buy from you
- Become crystal clear on your value proposition
- Understand the types of relationships you want with your customers and how you can make that happen
- Understand the problems & needs of customers and how to communicate to them to get results
- Understand your customer buying behaviours and the type of value they are looking for
- How to package your offering to increase conversion
- Learn how to perfect your sales pitch
Find out more and book your place online
Let's Talk: Queenstown Ward
Residents living in Queenstown ward will be able to have their say on the quality of the public services they receive at another ‘Let’s Talk’ feedback meeting.
The sessions are designed to give local people a direct way to highlight issues with their elected representatives and town hall officials.
People with a disability who require support or assistance to attend should call Gareth Jones on (020) 8871 7520 or email email@example.com
People who are unable to attend can submit questions in advance via the council’s website at www.wandsworth.gov.uk/