We have an established events team, responsible for organising and facilitating a variety of events in Wandsworth's parks and open spaces including the spectacular Battersea Park fireworks display.
Find out more about events in our parks and open spaces, including the iconic Battersea Park
Events are also arranged across our services. You can use the calendar to view events on any date or use the search forms at the bottom of this page.
Balham Christmas Lights switch on
Balham Christmas Celebrations
- 1pm - 4.00pm: Music, entertainment, treats and wandering Santa
- 2pm - 4.30pm: Nativity Scene "Photo booth" with Sam the Donkey. Dress up as a character from the nativity with your family and friends
- 2.30pm - 3.30pm: South West London Choral Society sing carols in Hildreth Street and Bedford Hill Place
- 3.30pm - 4pm: Balham Ukulele Society (mulled cider at Samuel Estates Gazebo till close)
- 4pm - 4.30pm: Carol Singing with the Rev'd Wilma Roest, Vicar of St Mary's Balham
- 4.30pm - 4.40pm: Best Dressed Elves Competition - Come dressed as one of Santa's elves and you could win one of our fabulous three prizes. Followed by more sing along carols.
5pm: Countdown to Balham Christmas Lights switch on with the Deputy Mayor of Wandsworth
There are no events for today, 28 November 2015