Make a claim or report a change in circumstances
To make a new claim or report a change in circumstances (including a change of address) you need to register for our Benefits online service.
- Make a claim for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Notify us of a change in your circumstances (including change of address)
- View your weekly entitlement
- View the income that is being used in your assessment
- View your household details
- View when your next payment is due and who payment will be made to
- View your overpayment balance - note if there is an overpayment that has already been passed to the Housing Benefit Recovery Team, this will not be shown as outstanding.
You will need the email address you registered with and your password.
My Account help
If you need help signing in, have forgotten passwords and or need help accessing your Benefit account details, see the My Account support pages.