Housing - Older and disabled people's options
There are a number of housing options for older and disabled people. The options you may wish to consider are:
- Applying for help to stay in your own home.
- Applying for social housing (council and housing association homes).
- Housing for older people aged 55 or over including sheltered housing and extra care housing and the Seaside and Country Homes scheme.
- Room to move scheme - financial and other reasons to move to a smaller property.
- Housing for people with physical disabilities.
- Privately rented housing.
- Home ownership.
- WATCH appointment request form
- Request for housing application form
- Rent - Direct Debit/Standing Order request
- Housing - get involved
- Request a Direct Debit or Standing Order form
- Graffiti removal request by the property's owner or manager
- Graffiti removal request by someone other than the property's owner
- Report an empty property
- Moving in to Wandsworth
- Housing publications available to order
- Moving within or out of Wandsworth
AvailabilityIf you would like to contact someone in connection with housing advice telephone 020 8871 6840 Monday to Friday between 8.30am to 5.30pm. Alternatively the Housing Departments reception hours are 9am to 4.30pm.
Frequently asked questions
- Applying for housing and transfers
- Estate Services For Council Housing
- House purchase grants
- Housing contacts
- Housing online
- Housing options for older and disabled people
- Housing service standards
- Information on council garages and store sheds
- Making a complaint
- New homes and shared ownership
- Privately renting
- Right to buy
- Roehampton Future
- Tenants' Housing Guide DVD
- Woking Close Consultation