Housing - Introductory tenancies
Most people will start their council tenancy as an introductory tenant. You can read more about introductory tenancies.
Find out more about what is expected of you as a tenant such as looking after your property and surrounding areas or general advice on your tenancy.
If this does not answer your questions with regards to the type of tenancy agreement you have and how and why it may change you may also contact your area team.
- Central Area: 020 8871 8768
- Eastern Area: 020 8871 7439
- Southern Area: 020 8871 7288
- Western Area: 020 8871 5530
If you do not know which Area Team manages your property, please telephone 020 8871 6864 or 020 8871 8327.
AvailabilityOffice hours: Mon to Fri 8.30am to 5.30pm. Reception hours: 9am to 4.30pm.
- Applying for housing and transfers
- Council housing - Antisocial behaviour and crime
- Council leaseholders
- Council residents - Safety in your home
- Council tenants - Improving your home and garden
- Council tenants - Repairs and maintenance
- Council tenants - Your tenancy
- Estate Services For Council Housing
- Get involved
- Hidden homes
- Housing contacts
- Housing online
- Housing options for young people
- Housing policy and your rights
- Information on council garages and store sheds
- Moving out of Wandsworth
- Parking on estates
- Right to buy
- Sheltered housing
- Sheltered housing schemes
- Smoke free Wandsworth
- Tenants' Housing Guide DVD
- The Housing department and equalities
- Warmth and energy efficiency
- Woking Close Consultation
- Your rent