Housing - Repairs and maintenance
There are repairs that council tenants are responsible for and some that are the council's responsibility.
Find out more about repairs and maintenance for council tenants.
There are various ways you can request repairs for your home and communal areas. The online repairs service is for non-emergency repairs only and are monitored Monday-Friday from 8.30am-5.30pm. You will need to register to use this service.
Emergency and out of hours repairs should be reported to Wandsworth emergency control room on 020 8871 7490. If however your home is managed by a resident management organisation you should check arrangements for emergency cover with your housing manager.
Find out who manages your home.
If you can not find the information you need on our website, further advice on repairs for council tenants is available from your area team. The contact numbers are as follows:
- Central Area: 020 8871 8768
- Eastern Area: 020 8871 7439
- Southern Area: 020 8871 7288
- Western Area: 020 8871 5530
If you do not know which Area Team manages your property, please telephone 020 8871 6864 or 020 8871 8327.
AvailabilityOffice hours: Mon to Fri 8.30am to 5.30pm. Reception hours: 9am to 4.30pm.
- Applying for housing and transfers
- Council housing - Antisocial behaviour and crime
- Council leaseholders
- Council residents - Safety in your home
- Council tenants - Improving your home and garden
- Council tenants - Repairs and maintenance
- Council tenants - Your tenancy
- Estate Services For Council Housing
- Get involved
- Hidden homes
- Housing contacts
- Housing online
- Housing options for young people
- Housing policy and your rights
- Information on council garages and store sheds
- Moving out of Wandsworth
- Parking on estates
- Right to buy
- Sheltered housing
- Sheltered housing schemes
- Smoke free Wandsworth
- Tenants' Housing Guide DVD
- The Housing department and equalities
- Warmth and energy efficiency
- Woking Close Consultation
- Your rent