Wandsworth is the safest borough in Inner London and has a consistently lower crime rate than the average for Greater London. The amount of crime committed in the borough has in recent years fallen more than similar higher crime areas.We lead and assist the delivery of community safety and crime prevention services across the borough and work in partnership with many organisations and community representatives.
AvailabilityMonday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
- About the Community Safety team
- Anti-social behaviour
- CCTV and Retail Radio
- Civil disorder in Clapham Junction: can you help identify these people?
- Community Justice Wandsworth
- Independent report into Clapham Junction disorder
- Junior and Safer Citizen schemes
- Neighbourhood Watch
- Safer Neighbourhood Teams (SNTs)
- Wandsworth Community Safety Partnership
- Wandsworth Community Safety Trust